When we talk about marketing automation, we mean using digital tools to perform various tasks, including sending emails, lead generation, reminders, calls, billing, and much more. It consists of using software and technology to perform marketing tasks automatically. This results in greater personalization of each campaign’s message and user experience. In addition, it saves the time and effort of marketing professionals and focuses the company’s resources on actions of greater complexity.
When to use Marketing Automation?
Good marketing automation is about using the tools available to scale your marketing efforts around real people. The problem with failed attempts is that leads need to be better segmented.
Most of the time, we don’t respond to those emails or interact with the automation attempt because we’re not interested in the topic.
Marketing automation is successful when it’s well segmented because then the marketing campaign’s content effectively aligns with the audience you’re trying to capture.
Who can use it?
Anyone can use automated marketing tools since you don’t need to be a specialist in a particular branch. If the flow of emails in your company is high, some platforms can do this job for you. In addition, they allow you to identify sales opportunities, carry out the entire process quickly and automate.
What advantages do automation tools offer?
As we tell you in this article (5 benefits of process automation in your business), process automation generates benefits for organizations of all kinds. In summary, these are the most important:
- Save time to carry out more relevant activities.
- Business management on autopilot.
- Guarantee that the processes will be carried out without errors.
- Workforce available 24 hours a day.
- Opening of a broader market.
- Identification of priorities so that you dedicate time to important tasks.
- An organized, updated, and backup database.
- We increased staff productivity.
Benefits and Goals of Marketing Automation
- improve the user experience and relevance of communications
- Identification and qualification of leads
- Generation of more leads
- Increase conversion
- Reduce marketing costs
- shorten sales cycles
- improve department alignment
What workspaces can be automated?
- Administration: Individual administration tasks and teamwork.
- Communication: Sending emails, scheduling meetings, managing calls, etc.
- Ventas / eCommerce: Facturación, up-selling, cross-selling, etc.
- Social networks: Publication scheduling, analytics, customer monitoring, replies to messages, comments, etc.
- CRM: Sales opportunities, administrative management of contacts, follow-up, affiliations, lead scoring, etc.
Best Marketing Automation Tools
- HubSpot: a CRM platform that connects everything scaling companies need to deliver a best-in-class customer experience in one place.
- Marketo: Is a marketing software as a service (SaaS) platform designed to help businesses assess and automate marketing tasks
- Constant Contact: You can create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals
- Zapier: Zapier is a no-code automation tool that lets you connect your apps into automated workflows so that every person and every business can move forward at a growth speed.
- Salesforce: Help your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere.
If you are looking for a quality marketing partner to help you with email marketing, you can reach out to our team at Biznct.
Biznct – Full-Service Internet Marketing – Increase Your Online Presence – Get More Paying Customers
Email: [email protected]