The influence of social networks has given rise to a new marketing strategy: influencer marketing, which is a type of marketing on social networks that uses the endorsement and mentions of influencers or people who have a specific social audience and are seen as experts in their niche. This strategy helps increase engagement and interaction with potential leads.
Influencer marketing works because of the high level of trust that social influencers have developed in their audience, and recommendations from them work as a form of social proof to potential customers for your brand. A decade ago, the scope of influencer marketing was limited to just celebrities or niche bloggers. Now, anyone who achieves good engagement on the networks can do it.
Functions of an influencer marketing
• Promote brands or products of different companies with which an agreement is reached.
• Provide experience and/or comments about products or services to promote.
• Create quality audiovisual content for specific companies or products.
• Share and disseminate the benefits or key messages agreed with the contracting company in their social networks.
• Promote campaigns and events
• Build new relationships between the public and the brand
• Create new products or services related to your followers.
• Produce content within a context or commercial intent
• Cover an event as a guest or as an active part.
• Manage reputational crises or deny information
• Be the link between users and companies
Advantages of influencer marketing
• Your brand will be better known: Thanks to the large audiences that influencers have, it is possible to reach many people who did not know about your business.
• Your messages will reach many more people: positive ratings and recommendations from influencers make the reach of your messages much higher.
• Your web traffic will be higher: thanks to the links influencers put on their blog or social networks, web traffic to your online store will be significantly increased.
• Your advertising investment may decrease: the good thing about influencer marketing is that it is not very expensive. If you achieve a good reach, you will have to invest less money than you did.
Influencer marketing occurs on the most popular social networks: Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok, which have a group of influencers with different demographics.
How to create an influencer marketing strategy?
An influencer program needs deliberate targeting and planning like any other marketing tactic.
1. Find influencers and how to pay them
As with any strategy, research is the first step. Choose the network you want to focus on first. During the research phase, look for the type of influencers that interest you. The option you decide on will determine your budget.
2. Establish a budget and management strategy
Now that you know how much to pay influencers, you need to create a budget. Consider the timing for planning, executing, and reviewing your influencer program. Running a successful influencer marketing campaign is not a “set and go” strategy. It will require careful monitoring and follow-up.
3. Decide on the objectives and the message
The two most common reasons to use influencer marketing are to improve brand awareness and increase sales. However, instead of setting these broad goals as your two goals, starting your strategy will be more effective by focusing on what your brand needs.
4. Review and refine your strategy
Even if your influencer marketing campaign is already underway, you should already have predetermined dates by which you will measure its progress.
There are a few ways to measure the success of your campaign. You can create a specific hashtag to monitor the performance of your influencers.
Influencers are here to stay, but the way the world of influencer marketing looks and operates has changed a lot in a short time, and in five years, it may be completely different than it is today.
If you are looking for a quality marketing partner to help you with influencer marketing, you can reach out to our team at Biznct.
Biznct – Full-Service Internet Marketing – Increase Your Online Presence – Get More Paying Customers
Email: [email protected]